What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Possible to dl iPad apps via jb iPhone 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

phillosophy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So my sister has an iPad 2 Verizon 3G UPDATED to 4.3.4. So yeah, tough break.

I have an iPhone 4 that's jailbroken. iTunes allows me to share my apps with her iPad 2. So now, I am wondering if there's a way to use Edit by Moderator - no discussion of stolen apps to download iPad versions of Apps or iPad apps in general FROM my iPhone 4, then I can sync with the unjailbroken iPad 2.

See what I mean? Of course, these apps would be used for a "trying out" period :] Thanks in advance.

p.s. Right now, when I use the search function on Edit by moderator - no discussion of stolen apps it only shows iPhone apps (which it should). I am just wondering if there's a way to access the iPad downloadable apps from iPhone. Thanks. If this is the wrong forum or worded incorrectly, please point me to the right direction.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad Forum does not condone the use of stolen apps - you will get no help here...thread closed.

Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts