What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Syncing IPAD with company share

hoogebear

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

Is it possible to sync my IPAD with a folder on my company's network? I would like to know before i ask my IT Team!

Thanks for any response,

Hoogeebear.

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Not that I know of, sorry. I'm sure something will come, but not yet.

Everyone is screaming for better document sync options.

Oh, and welcome!

OP
H

hoogebear

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for your prompt response! And also for the welcome!

jervis961

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What exactly are you trying to sync in the folder? You can sync exchange server (mail, calendar, folders) as long as your company has it and allows it.

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
If your company has an exchange server you can sync your mail, contacts, notes...

There is an app in the app store called serverControl that will let you browse a network share but you can't save stuff to it from the iPad as far as I know.

justinmg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can not sync whole folders, but you can get files off the server via their VPN using FileBrowser (as long as it supports Samba)

If you are just talking about getting your own stuff from your desktop computer, consider dropbox.

0biwan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i'm also looking for something similar.

I've tried ftp on the go but it cannot connect to my shared folders on windows 7 (I tought it worked)

all i want is to be able to browse my pc files on my ipad and open them (not saving them to ipad)

anyone knows something?

thanks

Jane

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use Logmein and can access my entire desktop. the only downside is the app costs $30.

Most reactions

Latest posts