What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Readdledocs and Dropbox sync

Politenessman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.retro-tactical.com
I have just switched from Goodreader, to Readdledocs for a couple of reasons. The first being the ability to connect to my network drives (Goodreader can only connect to WebDAV shares) and the second being the Dropbox sync. I want my data on my iPad and synced for when there is no network.

However, I seem to have a problem and so far I haven't found a solution. The drop box sync works ok if the folder you are syncing is pretty small, however when I try and sync a larger folder, it will consistently fail.

Has anyone else come across this issue and were you able to solve it?

Readdle.com

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have just switched from Goodreader, to Readdledocs for a couple of reasons. The first being the ability to connect to my network drives (Goodreader can only connect to WebDAV shares) and the second being the Dropbox sync. I want my data on my iPad and synced for when there is no network.

However, I seem to have a problem and so far I haven't found a solution. The drop box sync works ok if the folder you are syncing is pretty small, however when I try and sync a larger folder, it will consistently fail.

Has anyone else come across this issue and were you able to solve it?

Can you please contact our support team: [email protected]

Most reactions

Latest posts