What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sync Music With iTunes

Mzee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I am very new to this, so sorry if I am in the wrong thread. I don't yet know how to start a new thread. My problem is I cannot get all my music to sync with the iPad2 or my old iPhone! Not since I updated with IOS5 the music remains on iTunes but not on my iPad or iPhone.
Also there is now a music list in iTunes using my Apple login!!!!!! What is that all about, I never made it myself, can I just delete it without losing any music?

Last edited by a moderator:

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Mzee:

First, welcome to the forum. Yes, you did post to the wrong thread. Oh, and to the wrong section. I have moved your question here to the Help section in hopes that other people can see it and help.

To help with making future posts, please see this sticky: http://www.ipadforums.net/new-membe...-creating-posts-starting-new-threads-how.html

Good luck with your question (which I don't know the answer). Again, welcome.

Marilyn

Most reactions

Latest posts