What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharing music

Isla

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I want to get music from my brother's iTunes account and put it on my iPad. Is there a way of doing this without losing my music? If I sync with his iTunes and then sync with my computer then will the music transfer to my iTunes? Please help!

Reaction score
The iPad can only be synced with one iTunes at a time. So if you want to use multiple Apple ID's on the same iPad, all of these need to be activated on your iTunes. You can then use all content purchased through any of these accounts on your iPad.

So, ask your brother to sign in with his Apple ID on your iTunes.

OP
I

Isla

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry I'm rubbish with this things! I dont have my laptop with me...my bro is in the USA and I'm in the UK but visiting him at the moment. Does he sign in on my iTunes on my iPad and then do I sync with his MacBook? Then when I'm back in the uk and sync back with my laptop will it be ok?

Most reactions

Latest posts