What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

sync issue

JCipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi
I just got my ipad and cant figure out how to sync the calendar back to outlook.
it picks up info from outlook calendar but does not transfer it back.
i have been hunting a solution but i cant seem to crack it...
i have opened up an exchange address etc but no joy there either.

any suggestions or crew with the same issue?

cheers.

Davidra

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Assuming you're using Exchange, check to make sure that the correct default calendar is selected on the Email/Calendar settings on the iPad. I had several choices, all named "calendar" but only one synced back to my office Exchange account.

OP
J

JCipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Assuming you're using Exchange, check to make sure that the correct default calendar is selected on the Email/Calendar settings on the iPad. I had several choices, all named "calendar" but only one synced back to my office Exchange account.

Oh man, that was it. i figured it out yest. i was ready to smash it to pieces!!! haha thankfully i didnt.
yes, it defaulted to a yahoo calendar and just had to change the calendar option.

God it was painful. cheers.

Most reactions

Latest posts