What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Calendar

Gabbysouth

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi

I just want to hear suggestions as to what people use for ipad 2calendar functions. I want to consolidate my work and personal calendar on the ipad without using a cloud calendar. I have a work calendar on Outlook on the microsoft exchange and my personal calendar is on the simple Palm z22 organizer. I have certainly googled calendars and syncs and there is just massive, massive amounts of information out there which makes my head spin.

I want to use my ipad calendar 2 as my calendar and i want it to sync with my work calendar. I would like to input the information though on an actual keyboard as a regular keyboard is much easier for me to use than the ipad 2 keyboard. I have already synced all my contacts on the ipad and an outlook and I already have a bunch of apps; calendar is the last thing for me to figure out!

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

DefBref

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
mobro.co
Easiest way is to set your work exchange account up on your ipad, and choose to sync the calendar. This is of course if you know the required settings, some IT departments are reticent to hand them out.

OP
G

Gabbysouth

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thanks so much, they have given them to me but the ipad has to have access to the internet and there is no wi fi access where I work. I am thinking I have to go to Google calendar and sync work calendar with google and then ipad calendar with google so it will all be on the cloud but just wondered what other people did. Thanks again.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
The Google option is still the best availabe, in my oppinion. With luck that will change shortly with the introduction of iCloud.

Most reactions

Latest posts