What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad2 - Outlook Syncinc

AE1M

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am sure there must be a different forum to properly ask this, but I cant find it and there doesnt seem to be an explanation on the Mobileme site.

I set you a Mobileme account and installed the Mobile me control panel etc to sync MS Outlook 2010 (32b) with my ipad2. I ended up with a new MobileMe Calendars group. That calender syncs fine with my iPad2. However, I use the main calendar Outlook for my daily work, not the MobileMe calendars that was set up a the bottom of the Outlook pane. Hope I explained this OK.

Changes to the MobileMe calenders are synced to MobileMe site then my iPad2. How do you make the connection between the main Outlook calendar and the newly created MobileMe calender in Outlook?

Bob

Most reactions

Latest posts