What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Multiple Email Accounts

ipadforums.001

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have one email account using my ISP and outlook 2010. I back up to icloud. I use G-mail to keep my Outlook contacts, calendar and emails synced with my Ipad2. When I sync all these (e.g., via icloud, itunes, etc.) all the emails tend to replicate like rabbits. I have some six outlook/yahoo account (my isp uses Yahoo) and one ipad email account automatically generated on my ipad2 now.

Okay, what am I doing wrong and how do I resolve this?

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Without asking a series of questions to figure out how you set up you accounts, is it possible for you to delete email accounts from your iPad one at a time, to see whether that solves your prob? If you delete an account on iPad's native mail app, you can always add it back, and it doesn't affect the account on your other devices. That might help you rule out duplication.

Most reactions

Latest posts