What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Steve Jobs Passes Away

chris59

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Condolences to a real visionary and someone that made a difference to so many of our lives in IWorld I am sure in his new role in ICloud he will steer the ship in Spirit

RIP Steve
Chris

Poser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
the person that created this got hired by apple.

apple-new-logo-steve-jobs-shadow.png

isad-steve-jobs-death.jpg

Bikie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you Steve Jobs for my iPhone 4, my iPad and my MacBook Pro that I purchased on the week you passed away. What a better way to commemorate your sad death than purchasing one of your amazing creations as a form of tribute.

Writing this from my iPad, I feel I own part of your soul, which can't be purchased and that you have very generously given to Apple fans.

My iphone 4 is always in my pocket and so is that part of your soul you have given me for free, because your time, your hard work, your passion and your entire life can not be purchased for a few hundred bucks.

Rest in peace genius Steve Jobs.

jackblack

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So sad....thank you for changing technology, with your brilliant ideas. R.I.P. :(

Sent from my iPad 2

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you Steve Jobs for my iPhone 4, my iPad and my MacBook Pro that I purchased on the week you passed away. What a better way to commemorate your sad death than purchasing one of your amazing creations as a form of tribute.

Writing this from my iPad, I feel I own part of your soul, which can't be purchased and that you have very generously given to Apple fans.

My iphone 4 is always in my pocket and so is that part of your soul you have given me for free, because your time, your hard work, your passion and your entire life can not be purchased for a few hundred bucks.

What a great post. Made my contacts float.

Thank you.

robb25j

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I guess you can call me sensative but this brought me to tears and i never met the man i just admired him so much rip mr jobs you will be misssed

rubikfermill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
robb25j said:
I guess you can call me sensative but this brought me to tears and i never met the man i just admired him so much rip mr jobs you will be misssed

Ditto. Busted up about the loss of someone I never even met. #WontBeOverIt

Sent from my iPad2

rubikfermill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bikie said:

:( Oww you made me cry even more! :( :( :(

Sent from my iPad2

dstuttgen

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Now cracks a noble heart. Good-night, sweet prince; And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.

Farewell Mr. Jobs

Most reactions

Latest posts