What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Steve Jobs Passes Away

RocketIII

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was gutted when I heard. A remarkable man who changed the way we do things forever. He will live on forever in our hands. RIP

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Mac Daily News app and website have some wonderful videos with steve talking over them. The first Think Different ad. You must watch them.

fuzzyfelts

iPF Novice
Reaction score
A gentleman who has done much for our world, RIP, condolences to his family and friends....

Sent from Wales, using my iPad & iPF.

GoPackGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just read that Steve watched a live stream of the 4S launch from his death bed, and smiled (but didn't say anything) when it was over. Heartbreaking. But yet, nice. I'm glad he was able to see it. I was wondering if he had.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
GoPackGo said:
I just read that Steve watched a live stream of the 4S launch from his death bed, and smiled (but didn't say anything) when it was over. Heartbreaking. But yet, nice. I'm glad he was able to see it. I was wondering if he had.

That's just so poignant, and moving

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
GoPackGo said:

Really! I was wondering that as well! I'm glad he did. I was watching the iPhone 4S keynote and they kept panning on a reserved seat at the front. SJ's seat? They do this in memory of someone.

GoPackGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Really! I was wondering that as well! I'm glad he did. I was watching the iPhone 4S keynote and they kept panning on a reserved seat at the front. SJ's seat? They do this in memory of someone.

Aww. :(

thewitt

iPF Novice
Reaction score
What we lose with Jobs death is the passion to do the impossible. Make no mistake that the iPod, iPhone and iPad were his vision. Though the vision was executed by the engineers and designers at Apple, the vision and do-the-impossible motivation came from Steve.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
These devices needed a visionary to bring them about and Apple has always been a team effort with Steve driving them along. You need all of the cogs for a well run company. No SJ, no Apple.

Most reactions