What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Steve Jobs Passes Away

chris59

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Agree with what has been said whilst perhaps not the actual device creator his perception of what he believed the people needed and subsequently wanted was passed to his r&d and inventive teams which in themselves are now perhaps the best the world has ever seen. My view and hope is that the foundations created by SJ and the spirit instilled into the team at Apple will grow.We also know that for the next 4 years at least we have a lot to look forward to starting with I 4S the ICloud Siri and IOS5 this month.

What a legacy

Chris

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Thebigfoot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm shattered since i heard the news...having a hard time getting over it. I always liked him but didn't realize he had so much impact on me till he passed away.

RIP Steve...we'll always remember you!

GoPackGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
dislike, and disagree. Absolutely. Deleted.

thewitt said:
What we lose with Jobs death is the passion to do the impossible. Make no mistake that the iPod, iPhone and iPad were his vision. Though the vision was executed by the engineers and designers at Apple, the vision and do-the-impossible motivation came from Steve.
Absolutely.

Hayles66 said:
I'm sure that every time we pick up our devices, we will remember him......
I do! He's my wallpaper, too. I'll change my lock screen but idk if I'm gonna ever change my home screen. At least not for a long time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fxgt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I download all his videos on his presentations at Apple launch products as i like the way Mr Steve Jobs speak and the way he carried himself and he speaks really well n concise and clear.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes, i did. I quite like to think of it as that. I suppose it means speed or something like that but I want to think of it as being S for Steve.

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
I heard that the iphone 4S stands for "4 Steve" Anyone hear this?

Awhhh!!! Sweet. It will be now!!

Sent from my Verizon 64GB Black iPad2 using iPF

GoPackGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Yes, i did. I quite like to think of it as that. I suppose it means speed or something like that but I want to think of it as being S for Steve.

Me too <3

Most reactions

Latest posts