What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Steve Jobs Passes Away

wimberlyy5

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ISad, he is missed already, thank you Steve for the IPad, it has become part of my day! Truly the American Dream!

SR_Eyes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The world has lost the great innovator of our time. Steve - Thank you for bringing computer and consumer electronics into what it is today. Rest in peace!

AwesomeDude

iPF Noob
Reaction score
To describe Steve is a thing that no one is able to do. As I am speaking for my self, Steve was more than a man.. He was technology it's self. The face that changed, music, electronics forever. As I've bought my iPad. Felt so happy. Not just because it was created to be an amazing tablet, but it was designed by an amazing man. Believe me, Steve isn't dead. He is alive in our hearts, where he is always happy. R.I.P Steve Jobs. :'(

-AwesomeDude

lspencer1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Now I'm a PC person but I have nothing but complete and utter respect for him. He has literally been one of the main people in forwarding our technology and understanding the needs of our consumers. In other words, the man was a flipping genius! condolences to his family and friends, RIP Mr. Jobs!

studioE

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So long Steve, and thanks for all the fish!

I'm certain Steve is now laughing and dancing through the Universe.

Miss you and see you on the other side.

snoitan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's a sad day in the tech world for Apple fans and non-Apple fans alike. No denying he was a visionary.

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
RIP Mr. Jobs. He hung around long enough to witness the iPhone 4S launch ;)

Sent from my Pink Hearts Sparkly Black Verizon 32GB iPhone 4 using iPF

OP
R

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Steve Died Peacefully

Statement from Steve Jobs' family:

“Steve died peacefully today surrounded by his family.

In his public life, Steve was known as a visionary; in his private life, he cherished his family. We are thankful to the many people who have shared their wishes and prayers during the last year of Steve’s illness; a website will be provided for those who wish to offer tributes and memories.

We are grateful for the support and kindness of those who share our feelings for Steve. We know many of you will mourn with us, and we ask that you respect our privacy during our time of grief.â€

debsylvania

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You really did "put a dent in the Universe" and now you're working on the other side. A spirit like yours never rests, does it? All the same, R.I.P.

Dillyew

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am so grateful to Steve for giving my world an added dimension through Apple's wonderful devices over the past 25 years and for the sheer pleasure in using them because they were—and are such user friendly icons in this sometimes confusing technological world. You will be missed there is no doubt. My sincere condolences to your family and close friends.
(Will the angels soon be playing iHarps? That would be good to see!)

Yptcn

iPF Novice
Reaction score
300378_2353250223849_1027952254_2697308_516244342_n.jpg

iPad_Lover

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm so sad about this :( My art teacher is also an apple addict, and she is going to be making a giant poster to remember Steve from. It'll include a bunch of his most famous/inspiring quotes, and I think I hand drawn picture of him.

He's made our lives so much more easier and innovative. What a brilliant mind.

RIP Steve

<3Olivia Sent from my iPod Touch 4g

ohgosh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My very first forum post... A great lost to us all. Kathy

Asharp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Based on what I have learned about Mr. Jobs, I'm quite sure that we will be benefiting from his genius for years to come: I'm sure that such a visionary has left behind many ideas and projects that are currently in various stages of development that will, when complete, continue to transform my life and the lives of many others.

Most reactions

Latest posts