What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stealth iPad case, that does not look like one

Shadow Catcher

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I will be getting one of the Logitech ultra thin keyboard/case and would like to find a stealth case that does not shout steal me, to protect the lash-up. I am a big fan of out of sight out of mind, make it look uninteresting. As an example I use a hard sided brief case as a camera carrier, it was beat up (Ok it did not start out that way) and no one would have though it hid a couple of thousand dollars worth of camera and lenses.
I am also interested in it protecting from being bumped, bashed and jostled.

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I have always thought the perfect item for this purpose would be a diaper bag, preferably with flowers or teddy bears printed on the outside. :)

A professional underwater photographer I knew carried untold thousands of dollars of equipment in a Halliburton case...inside of the most derelict old suitcase he could find at the Salvation Army store, tied up with rope. He checked it on flights all over the world, and never had a thing stolen.

milliHelen: amount of beauty required to launch one ship.

OP
Shadow Catcher

Shadow Catcher

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ended up buying an HP padded case that is non descrip and that will acomidate the ZAGG keyboard. I realise there is a pride of toy with these things, but they also get stolen a lot.

Most reactions