What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Someone else is playing my game

MadeOfDiamond

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I play Bookworm Heroes and this Meagan A person is playing my games even when I log into Facebook. It's like our accounts are merged. Usually in a match your name and your opponents name will be shown. So if it is me who sent a challenge, it would be my name. However, if Meagan A sent the challenge it would appear as her name even if I play it with my Facebook account logged on. I am sure this that Meagan is not a hacker because she is playing as though the games were hers. I have not logged into any other devices to play this game, neither have a told anyone of my game centre information. This problem also occurred when I first launched Life is Magic. I start off as someone else's account. Can someone help? If she's some awesome clever person, I don't really mind because well she can help me earn coins and win games. But she spent my 10000 coins and give short words. Please help!

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I would talk to FaceBook support. They would be the only ones who might be able to straighten out a user account mix up, which is what this sounds to be.

Good luck.

OP
M

MadeOfDiamond

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hmm.. They haven't replied me yet, maybe they're not gonna reply. But anyways, I got frustrated and spent all of "our"/my/her coins away and left "us"/me/her with a few hundred coins ^.^

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
That should get his/her attention.

I haven't played this kind of game for a long time, but the last one I bothered with let you put a sign up on your property. If there is such a feature in this game, you could leave a note and see if you can work something out between the two of you.

OP
M

MadeOfDiamond

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There is an option to send a message after I make a move. I have an alternate account but when I try to send him/her a message there is an error. Anyways I don't mind her/him playing with "our" account anymore since it's not like he/she have my Facebook account. So I just let her/him play with "our" account. And perhaps will check a few months later if she/he still has so little coins. Oh she/he is such a coin spender.

OP
M

MadeOfDiamond

iPF Noob
Reaction score
@twerppoet

Ohhhh this person is awesome! I went to check on my game today, and guess what. This person bought a pet permanently using real money (cuz that pet can only be bought using money and permanently), and "our" coins have been increased by a lot. And a hero is also bought permanently. I was planning to communicate with her/him but I couldn't find the message option. Wanted to ask her/him which character do she/he want to buy permanently next.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
@twerppoet Ohhhh this person is awesome! I went to check on my game today, and guess what. This person bought a pet permanently using real money (cuz that pet can only be bought using money and permanently), and "our" coins have been increased by a lot. And a hero is also bought permanently. I was planning to communicate with her/him but I couldn't find the message option. Wanted to ask her/him which character do she/he want to buy permanently next.

I think you've discovered a whole new wave of social gaming to come. Maybe you should pitch the idea to some game developers. Call it the Mystery Player mode.

Pwhodelop

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am having the same problem with a Lin Z, but I think it is a computer program because they play all day and night without a break so I can never get to play. The other problem is that I don't have a face book account. I love playing this game and now it had ruined my enjoyment because she has over a hundred challengers and I can't add a new challenge as she/he/it has used up all my challengers.

OP
M

MadeOfDiamond

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am having the same problem with a Lin Z, but I think it is a computer program because they play all day and night without a break so I can never get to play. The other problem is that I don't have a face book account. I love playing this game and now it had ruined my enjoyment because she has over a hundred challengers and I can't add a new challenge as she/he/it has used up all my challengers.

I don't think it's "it". But my challengers have also been used up. But on the bright side, that person earned me quite a lot of money, bought all characters permanently and bought the hedgehog which costs money. What's your bookworm name btw?

Most reactions

Latest posts