What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for good games for ipad that i can play with my 4yr old daughter.

waggins

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I recently got an ipad2 and so I let my 4yr old pretty much have the old one that I leave at home.

She loves it, and it's a good way to interact with her. I'd love suggestions for games we can play together. I'd REALLY love games we can link the iPads through Bluetooth and play together.

I searched the forums for Bluetooth, kids games, 2player, and a couple other keywords and didn't find anything. I'm hoping some of you have some suggestions.

Ruthie

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Have you tried games that link in with the Game Centre? There are quite a lot of building games like Smurfs. Not sure about the Bluetooth linking though.

denkuh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh, there are a lot of such games, you should just use the right keywords to find that games, you can also see them in Youtube, and decide eighter you like it or not. And for you I can advise one adult game, but you are woman, and this is a problem) show it to your husband anyway iNDefence for iPhone 2,3,4 and iPad

OP
W

waggins

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm not a woman. Don't know what gave you that idea.

radnussrini

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I Suggest BeSpooked. I think your daughter will like this game. i am a big fan of BeSpooked waiting for Christmas also.

denkuh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm not a woman. Don't know what gave you that idea.
OMG, I beg you my pardon, I don't know myself why I decided that you are a woman then, thousand times sorry!!!! It's even better, it turned out that you are a MAN, so this game is definetely for you iNDevence and don't show it to your wife :thumbs:

Moderation Notice: This post has been edited by a member of staff in accordance with the Forum Rules. No external links.

Last edited by a moderator:

johnsmith522

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am looking for games that are like Assassin's Creed, or Prince of Persia, games that take a while to beat and have good graphics and a good story line. I would say something in the range of 99 cents to 2 dollars. The person who gives the best games that fit this question gets the best answer.

jenniffer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
have you played Scramble challenge edition on your ipad device. This game will really help to enhance vocabulary of your doughter.

Most reactions

Latest posts