What's new

Games to play with others online

House arrest

iPF Noob
Joined
Mar 15, 2013
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Seal Beach CA
Hi. My name is Sara and I am on house arrest for four months. I would really appreciate some suggestions of games I
can play online with others who are as bored as me HELP!
 
Hi. My name is Sara and I am on house arrest for four months. I would really appreciate some suggestions of games I
can play online with others who are as bored as me HELP!

There are loads, usually connected to contacts from Fb. Some you Compete for best score but others you can play turn by turn basis. Words with friends, monopoly is another I believe. Just do a google search.

(Big Business Game App - Player Name: Beaneys / City Name: kêl)
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom