What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Urgent dragon vale situation

Harryjm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,

I am hoping some one can help me. My 8year old boys plays dragon vale on my iPad and was at level 14. E game centre account never worked and it seemed we logged in as a local player. Out of the blue the game centre started working and now he is back to level 1.

As you can imagine he is distraught and the world is over and I am currently the worst person in the world.

Please can you add him as a friend and help him in any way possible

His nickname is HARRYM03

I hope I have done this correctly

Many thanks

OP
H

Harryjm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if I have given the correct info as I have 163 views no replies and no friends added :-(

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm going to move your post to the actual Games area (and leave a link here) to see if you can get some more attention to your question.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Don't forget too that anyone can view a post but only Members can leave a reply to a post. As Rich said, head on over to the Games section where there's a dedicated 'Tips and Tricks' thread for Dragon Vale players.

Tim

Most reactions