What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Solution to poor iPad's volume output?

Reaction score
DJennings said:
Have you tried the new iWow 3D adapter for iPhone, iPod & iPad? I bought one when they were first available a few weeks ago & then I won another one in a sweepstakes that iWow had. I love it.......really enhances the sound and it sounds incredible!

Does it really? I saw this on engadget but was somewhat skeptical. Anything that has to do with sound enhancement is usually fishy.

OP
netkrazed

netkrazed

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've wrote to the website admin for Acoustic Booster for iPad. I'll post what I hear from them when I receive an response.

DJennings

iPF Noob
Reaction score
32gb3gwifialicious said:
Does it really? I saw this on engadget but was somewhat skeptical. Anything that has to do with sound enhancement is usually fishy.

There is a slight boost in volume & a significant boost in quality. It has to be used in conjunction with speakers or headphones, but the difference is pretty amazing, if you care about sound quality, which I do.

OP
netkrazed

netkrazed

iPF Noob
Reaction score
32gb3gwifialicious said:

There is a slight boost in volume & a significant boost in quality. It has to be used in conjunction with speakers or headphones, but the difference is pretty amazing, if you care about sound quality, which I do.

Seems like there's good reviews on it but for $59 bucks, I'll pass and don't like sticking anything in my ear.

DJennings

iPF Noob
Reaction score
netkrazed said:
Seems like there's good reviews on it but for $59 bucks, I'll pass and don't like sticking anything in my ear.

Lol...I'm a radio DJ and wear headphones all the time, so that's probably one reason I'm partial to the iWow~

OP
netkrazed

netkrazed

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I finally got a reply from sound booster website. Actually the inventor himself wrote me back. He said he's received many emails regarding the publics doubtness of his invention since there's no actual image of the device on his demo videos and he understand but he still can not reveal the actual image of the device until the provisional patent pending publication date. The website and video demos are only for marketing and general exposure purpose stating such device exists. Before signing off, he did mention he will soon upload a video showing small bottom portion of the sound booster so people can see the device actually being attached to iPad and detachached from the iPad for sound comparision.

We will see......

SoundJaw

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a relevant product that solves this problem. Is it considered spamming if I post a link? I won't if it's going to tick people off but if anyone wants to see it please let me know.
Thanks!:)

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a relevant product that solves this problem. Is it considered spamming if I post a link? I won't if it's going to tick people off but if anyone wants to see it please let me know.
Thanks!:)

If people want to send you a private message (PM) that's fine, but no links please. Of course, if you'd like to become an iPad Forum sponsor that would be a different matter...

Tim
iPad Forum Moderator

Most reactions

Latest posts