What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Site Problems

rickw717

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Something really needs to be done about the site fw.adsafeprotected.com. It will completely stop your site fro loading past the banner. Have to try and re-try 4 or 5 times for the page to load. Sometimes it works with firefox, sometimes not. Sometimes it works on ie and sometimes not. Have tried chrome, same thing. Would think it is just me but, there are complaints bout adsafeprotected.com all over the net. I know you need add to pay for things but, if people can't load a page in less then 3 or 4 minutes (if at all) you won't have to worry about it anyway. No one will come here. It isn't just the Apple forums either. It's all of them, Windows, Android all the forums are using it.
Why do I have to be pulling info from a Polish domain to view this forum? Something really needs to be done about it.

veraderock

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for posting this Rickw717 .. We will look into blocking this advertiser.

Most reactions

Latest posts