What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Simple games for 3 year old?

Ringoko

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My nephew likes toying around with my ipad but i'm looking for something that will hold his interest.

Most of the apps designed for his age group consist of a simple puzzle which holds him for 2 minutes, but then its just repeated over and over, and he quickly gets bored.

He can play angry birds, but only the early levels. Really I'm looking for something with that level of fun and simplicity.

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a 3.5yr old daughter, she love those "talking hippos, gina, cat, robot" she enjoys those very much.

Katrina2475

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My almost 4 year old loves the Dora games. The skywriting ABC one is my personal favorite because it teaches her her alphabet and writing.

Sent from my 32 GB wifi Ipad 2

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dont forget doodle buddy, they love to doodle :D

coloring apps are also cool, my daughter improves her coloring skill with it. ;)

Katrina2475

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ah yes. I almost forgot about Glow Draw and the drum kit app.

Sent from my 32 GB wifi Ipad 2

Pingles

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thomas Misty Island's puzzles and dot-to-dots are great for my 2-1/2 year old daughter.

Each has the option to ratchet up the difficulty. Only drawback is that there are only 5 or 6 of each. At least it will give you an idea if that's what he likes.

OP
R

Ringoko

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi everyone, thanks for the advice.

i went with the coloring app "123 color hd premium". it has this great feature where he cant colour outside the lines. he spends literally over an hour on it and still throws a tantrum when i tell him its time to put it away, which is what i want really!

an expensive app but, compared to the other apps i've bought that he bores of in 5 minutes, really good value.

so yeah, i'd recommend this and tozzle.

PomGames

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Check out - The Loonimals Toy Box
Its a game-pack of kids games including Puzzles and animals sound-board featuring the "Loonimals" characters !

Roy.

Most reactions