What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help finding games for adult with reduced motorskills

MissKitten

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I work with someone who has reduced motorfunction, and I would like to find more fun things he can do, like games (I tend to always bring my ipad with me, so I thought I could add a game or two that he could enjoy playing). Problem is that when I search for games, I find games that are either too kiddy, or they require fine motorskills to be played. He struggles with presition, moves slowly and cannot hold the pad himself, so it needs to be something that isn't time-dependant or require too presise motions like swiping. Pointing is preferable, but again, it cannot be too kiddy.

I have played a little bit of Star wars angry birds with him (I help him scroll the screen back when he accidentally scrolls it instead of aiming, and I do the presision stuff, like taking out the lightsaber or aiming the gun) and he enjoys that, but I would love to find more games that he could enjoy. Preferably free or not too costly. Any help would be appreciated.

Most reactions

Latest posts