What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sigh...Is there NO Desk Clamping Swing mount arm for iPad2?

perplex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I mean sheesh, you would think with ALL the different accessories for the iPad, there would be a lot of companies making these. After long searching They are so hard to find!

I just want one with an arm attached to a clamp, that i can clamp to the end of my desk. Does anyone know something like this?!

I found wall tablet, and the snake one, but both are delayed for iPad2 till May. And the snake one has no date for the "clamp" accessory, they only have the table mount!.

Please someone help. Im using this in my studio for musical purposes to control my equipment, and I have no useful stand. Its becoming a burden!

MSaxatilus

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Its a totally great idea, and I've been looking for something like that myself for a while now. But unfortunately, the closest I've seen is the RAM mounts for iPad.

They use either a suction cup (which is very strong) or a bolt on design. No removal clamp that I've seen.

MSax

OP
P

perplex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Its a totally great idea, and I've been looking for something like that myself for a while now. But unfortunately, the closest I've seen is the RAM mounts for iPad.

They use either a suction cup (which is very strong) or a bolt on design. No removal clamp that I've seen.

MSax

Don't get me started on the Ram mounts lol!. They have absolutely every mount imaginable (Cessna plane ffs!) but no desk option! lol.

Like i said above, these are the only guys i have seen so far (tabletwallport.com). I just can't believe i would have to wait till MAY. I hope the snake clamp guys hurry and get the clamp option available.

OP
P

perplex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just found these guys who say it works with the iPad2, and they send you a retrofit kit free of charge to ensure it fits.
VESA Mount for iPad
But its expensive. 89dollars just for the mount alone. You still have to buy your own arm mount. But i found some cheap arm mounts over at buckloot
HOME THEATER - Wall Mount Brackets - LCD Desk Mount Brackets - BuckLoot.com
they are paypal sellers so thats good. If I can't find a better deal, I think I will have to go this route. I hope this helps someone looking for information like me.

Jcv12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad2 Mount

MotionMounts.com has iPad2 mounts available that will attach to ANY 3rd party accessories. Or you can just use it to get a better grip on things.

Most reactions