What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should I get the iPad 4?

nicolabc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was hoping that the new iPad would be announced and released in the rumoured March, April or June. But it didn't so I guess it will be released in Fall. My birthday is in August, but should I just get an iPad 4 now for summer, even though it's gonna get 'outdated' pretty soon? :/

Darkstar2007

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.iphoneforums.net
I was hoping that the new iPad would be announced and released in the rumoured March, April or June. But it didn't so I guess it will be released in Fall. My birthday is in August, but should I just get an iPad 4 now for summer, even though it's gonna get 'outdated' pretty soon? :/

It'll be 2 to 3 years before Apple stops supporting the 4th gen iPad. So, if you want one right now, go for it. If you can wait, then grab the iPad 5th Gen.

It really just depends on how badly you want one tbh. :)

Most reactions

Latest posts