What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shipment date moved up!! Anyone else?

hanz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
wait!! just realized my delivery date got moved back a day earlyr! 28th instead of 29th now :)

hanz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
YEA!!! just got notification that mine SHIPPED! 5 Days ahead of schedule

obi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine shipped 14th April due tomorrow (21st).... CAN'T WAIT!!

Although I still have no tracking number does anyone know who delivers UK iPads ? Is it good old royal mail?

Last edited:

NAYo2002

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Mine changed to prepared for shipment but dates didn't change. You ordered Apr 1st? I ordered on Mar 27th...grrr. I'm guessing you didn't order 16GB WiFi.

NAYo2002

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Last edited:

hellokevin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No movement on my April 5th order...
No movement on April 4th or March 30th order either.

Mine changed to prepared for shipment but dates didn't change. You ordered Apr 1st? I ordered on Mar 27th...grrr. I'm guessing you didn't order 16GB WiFi.
yea i odered a 16g wifi on april 1

I had my hopes super high up hearing about all these orders being shipped 1-2 weeks ahead of schedule but as my expected ship date nears by (Apr 25), it seems like i can just hope for a 1-3 day earlier delivery instead. But apparently these April 1 orders had a bump up so im guessing were all going to be in the same boat, literally, for our shipment.

Jim B

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The apple website now says 1-2 weeks for NEW orders but my order still isn't shipping before 4-28..

Last edited:

nascosta

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine got moved up this morning. Ordered 3/28 originally to ship 4/25 with 4/28 delivery... got bumped up by 5 days! Now in Lantau island HK...
64gig white verizon...

obi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
According to the UPS gods mine should be with me tomorrow before 12noon. Yeeeeeeesssssssssss!

NAYo2002

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Starting to get frustrated. Ordered my 64g 3G on April 1 but not change to status :(

64GB 3G (both Verizon & AT&T) are always in stock at Target and Vzw stores around here... it's the 32GB and 16GB that are hard to get.

JasAU

iPF Noob
Reaction score
NAYo2002 said:
64GB 3G (both Verizon & AT&T) are always in stock at Target and Vzw stores around here... it's the 32GB and 16GB that are hard to get.

I'm in Sydney and iPad's generally are hard to find. Even trying to reserve one the night before to pick up in the city is hard! My dock just arrived though LOL.

Most reactions

Latest posts