What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shipment date moved up!! Anyone else?

cvadh387

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My ipad status is "On FedEx vehicle for delivery". Expected delivery date is suppose to be tomorrow (or Wednesday)...but if it's already on the vehicle, maybe it's coming a day early?!?! Either way, I'm still sitting by the window looking out to see if the FedEx truck rolls by... I hope it comes today!! *hopeful*

markbnh1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
cvadh387 said:
My ipad status is "On FedEx vehicle for delivery". Expected delivery date is suppose to be tomorrow (or Wednesday)...but if it's already on the vehicle, maybe it's coming a day early?!?! Either way, I'm still sitting by the window looking out to see if the FedEx truck rolls by... I hope it comes today!! *hopeful*

You should get it today. Mine came a day early too. Enjoy!

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF

cvadh387

iPF Noob
Reaction score
cvadh387 said:

You should get it today. Mine came a day early too. Enjoy!

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF

IT JUST CAME!!!!!!! I just took it out of the box.. I haven't connected it to itunes or anything yet. I'm so excited!! I'll have to go to Best Buy today to buy a case for it. Wooo!!! I'm so happy it's finally here!!!!

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
She came one day earlier than expected. She was born on April 18, 2:47. Even though the Doctors did want her to leave the fricken Facility!

blessed

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Good luck finding a case that YOU like. Finding the right case is almost as frustrating as waiting for the iPad to be delivered.

NHiPad2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
THE NEW PHONEBOOK'S HERE! THE NEW PHONEBOO...... er, I mean The iPad's here!

cvadh387

iPF Noob
Reaction score
HKWrite12 said:
She came one day earlier than expected. She was born on April 18, 2:47. Even though the Doctors did want her to leave the fricken Facility!

Haha was that a comment directed towards me? If so it kinda made me laugh. I'm finally using my new iPad!! :D

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
cvadh387 said:
Haha was that a comment directed towards me? If so it kinda made me laugh. I'm finally using my new iPad!! :D

Nope but you can have it. She is effin beautiful.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts