What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shipment date moved up!! Anyone else?

Mistweaver

iPF Noob
Reaction score
it varies a lot, people who ordered before 3/25 have seen theirs start to ship up to two weeks early whilst those have ordered after that date will probably see theirs ship 1 week early or less is my guess

cvadh387

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My ipad2 is currently 15 minutes away from my house at that FedEx location.. the status is "at dest sort facility"... It's already Saturday night. I googled that they do not deliver on Sunday so would it be coming to my house on Monday? The expected delivery day is this coming Tuesday.. I'm hoping it could possibly come a day early!

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine still has not been checked in. $&@$ Fedex. Ugh. The agony!!! Left Memphis at 515 on 4/16.

Last edited:

BeachRose56

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Me too!

My ipad2 is currently 15 minutes away from my house at that FedEx location.. the status is "at dest sort facility"... It's already Saturday night. I googled that they do not deliver on Sunday so would it be coming to my house on Monday? The expected delivery day is this coming Tuesday.. I'm hoping it could possibly come a day early!

Same here! Mine has been sitting at the exact same location (only in Phoenix) since approximately 4:00 AM Saturday morning. It still says Tuesday delivery for me also, but I'm hoping for Monday : )

NVRENUF

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bloody typical, Had to ship via sydney before to perth, well hopfully that means it shoudl be in perth tomorrow. grrrrrr
delivery.JPG

Jim B

iPF Noob
Reaction score
NumbLock said:
Yes! My shipment was moved up from May 3 to April 21! :D

That's nuts. Mine still hasn't moved and was scheduled sooner than yours until now.

NAYo2002

iPF Noob
Reaction score
it varies a lot, people who ordered before 3/25 have seen theirs start to ship up to two weeks early whilst those have ordered after that date will probably see theirs ship 1 week early or less is my guess

Yep I ordered on 3/27 and still no change. Ship: 25 Apr, Deliver: 28 Apr... hopefully it'll be moved up at least 1 week early.

nofd1236

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ordered mine on Apr 5th and says it should ship Apr 26 deliver Apr 28th still..

Choose engraving ....is this why mine has yet to be bumped up a week or so.???

NAYo2002

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ordered mine on Apr 5th and says it should ship Apr 26 deliver Apr 28th still..

Choose engraving ....is this why mine has yet to be bumped up a week or so.???

No engraving for me yet mine isn't moved up either. I actually ordered 8 days earlier than you and we have the same delivery date.

I got the 16GB WiFi only model, it's probably the one that sells the best since it's the cheapest.

I suspect those people who got thier orders moved up took the ones from people who canceled their orders due to being able to find one in stores.

Jonimac

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got my iPad 2 on the release date. All of you who have been waiting for yours are in for a treat! I use mine for everything: finances, research for work, watching tv/ movies, reading, news and of course Angry Birds. Love love love the iPad!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts