What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shipment date moved up!! Anyone else?

Knightoftheapp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've only had my delivery date changed my about a week ago. I called apple again yesterday and they said there was no change. I complained about this to the guy in customer service. I told him that I have a mind to cancel my order and forget about it. He apologized and sent a coupon to use at the on line store.

debsylvania

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Checked my order status this morning and was surprised to find that my Smart Cover's status has been changed to "shipped". That's three days prior to the ship date posted just yesterday.

This just makes me hope the IPad2 will also be shipped early!

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Appsempire said:
I've only had my delivery date changed my about a week ago. I called apple again yesterday and they said there was no change. I complained about this to the guy in customer service. I told him that I have a mind to cancel my order and forget about it. He apologized and sent a coupon to use at the on line store.

Mine could have been at my local facility today but it says it's still in AK. So upset.

I had a few run ins with poor customer service surprisingly. Then I had the most awesome guy who set me the 40$ component set I had been eying. What's your coupon for?

Tankerman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My credit card has been charged and my status is "Prepared for Shipment" but my ship date is still Apr 25 with a delivery date of Apr 28. Can that be right?

bocaspbx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ordered my black 64GB 3G AT&T ( not engraved) from the online Apple Store on April 8. I'm scheduled for an April 27 ship and April 29 delivery.

cvadh387

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My Ipad is currently departing from Anchorage, AK. I'm expected to get it on the 19th.. but could I possibly get it over the weekend or Monday?

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Soooo mad that mine stayed in AK a whole day and missed three flights. Do you think they will let my friend pick it up for me if I pre sign for it. I'm hoping it will be at our local facility tomorrow and I don't have a car.

skinnybones

iPF Noob
Reaction score
mines chilling in new jersey somewhere!!! Probably get it Monday unless they decide to drive 4 hours south today and deliver it tomorrow

NVRENUF

iPF Noob
Reaction score
my last scan was yesterday, in hongkong, could already be here who knows, just not scanned in, I hope to see it scan in tomorrow and say on board for delivery monday, knowing my luck it will be tue or wed

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm sooo mad. They told me I can't pick mine up. I would prefer parcel post if I can't actually track my package. It left Memphis at 5:15 am and it's 12 hours later but it still hasn't been checked into my local facility which is no more than 70 miles away from Memphis. Either they aren't scanning it or they aren't updating it. It may very well go to europe then Pluto before it gets to me. It has an eta of 430 on 4/19 but my friend could have picked it up today at 1030 am. UGH!!!!!!!!! I prefer ups.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts