What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shipment date moved up!! Anyone else?

ColdFire8593

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine has shipped! Original ship date expected was the 25th. I got an email around midnight the 24th that's it is on it's way. Original expected delivery was set for the 26th but then it changed to the 27th. As of right now it's still in China apparently.

Ever so slightly ahead of schedule but that's all I needed to make sure it got here by vacation.

GypsyCruiser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine has shipped! Original ship date expected was the 25th. I got an email around midnight the 24th that's it is on it's way. Original expected delivery was set for the 26th but then it changed to the 27th. As of right now it's still in China apparently.

Ever so slightly ahead of schedule but that's all I needed to make sure it got here by vacation.
I am in the same boat.....all these delays had me worried I would not get it before we leave for 2 weeks in Alaska.

So glad yours was shipped....mine is still in transit out of Anchorage. (funny.... I'll be there in few days)

Dee Ashley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.houseofwags.com
Well I just checked my shipments--appears that one is in Rialto, Ca which is 25 minutes away at 8 am this morning so my guess is that one might be delivered today. The other one is still in Anchorage, Alaska still scheduled for Thursday delivery (large sigh).

ColdFire8593

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dee Ashley said:
Well I just checked my shipments--appears that one is in Rialto, Ca which is 25 minutes away at 8 am this morning so my guess is that one might be delivered today. The other one is still in Anchorage, Alaska still scheduled for Thursday delivery (large sigh).

That's just not right. But at least one is coming.

Dee Ashley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.houseofwags.com
And I just re-checked, the one still sitting in Alaska at 11:53 AM PST is, of course, mine. Husband is doing the, very grown-up, naner-naner dance. As someone has pointed out, life is not fair, lol.

I guess I will have to go do some accessory shopping while I continue to wait. I have us signed up for our Apple classes. I just will have to wait to call the store for our one-on-one time for set up. So I will need to bring in my laptop, my Ipod and my Kindle right? I will keep my Ipod as a back up for my tunes. My husband never had one--said he had cd player in home office, car, and at work. Didn't need one. He will be in for big treat with the Ipad.

bigspence

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Went to the Apple store today to buy a 32 GB wi-fi but they were all out so I ordered it on line. Expected delivery date is June 14. that's longer than I expected but what can you do? Just wait I guess.

GypsyCruiser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Whoo Hoo!! Just checked and guess what??? Out for delivery....today!! Expected it tomorrow but I'm getting it today!! Love FedEx!!

I am soooooooo excited!!

I'll post after I have it in my little hands!

BiologyBabe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been sitting @ home all day awaiting my new love :) I hope it comes soon because I have a meeting in an hour... I would hate to cancel it lol

GypsyCruiser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got it!! It's lovely!! No back light bleeding.....so far....it's perfect!!

I am sooooo not doing any work today....it's all about the iPad2 today!

I am having trouble setting up my mail Accounts for some reason. And I can't get MobileMe working either. I will figure it out.

Hope you guys get yours soon! You will love it too!

ColdFire8593

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine is in chek lap Kok Hong Kong. Still says Friday delivery. How it's getting from Hong Kong to New York that quick is beyond me. I sure hope it's true though.

GypsyCruiser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine is in chek lap Kok Hong Kong. Still says Friday delivery. How it's getting from Hong Kong to New York that quick is beyond me. I sure hope it's true though.
I don't know how they do it either.....I'm just glad they do.:) Mine was in Anchorage, AK yesterday....got it a day early. They are good!

BiologyBabe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I finally got my ipad2, white 16gb engraved and she's absolutely beautiful :)

It was in AK last night and made it to Chicago this morning... I'm a happy camper.

Order date 5/3/11
EST 1-2 weeks
It took a while but I got some free accessories to compensate for the late shipping.

Ttyl... It's play time :)

Dee Ashley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.houseofwags.com
Dan's arrived today!!!!

So mine got here yesterday. Haven't had too much time yet to really play yet:

Still working on my ipod problem. Figures it would break the day I get my ipad--it knew it was being replaced. Dan went to get me a thumb drive to transfer my music to the laptop to the ipad since trying to do the Itunes home network is duplicating 7G of music and I don't have the patience or energy to remove 3000 duplicate songs, lol.

We signed up for a basic ipad class for Sunday....so this is going to be so much fun.

cal1952

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got it

Mine arrived today. It was a day earlier than FEDEX said and two days earlier than the Apple order forecast. Got to go play with it some.

Most reactions

Latest posts