What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shipment date moved up!! Anyone else?

otacon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Still no answers... Just "prepared for shipment" for the 7th day :-(

On a brighter note, my free keyboard and AV cord will be here Monday! Happy Birthday to me :)

Does it say "origin post is preparing shipment"? If so I HATE THAT for regular mail. I just got something Express Mail International from China and it still was stuck at "origin post is preparing shipment" for 4 days. You should have it soon if that's what it says. The longest I've ever seen that was 9 business days.

BiologyBabe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
otacon said:
Does it say "origin post is preparing shipment"? If so I HATE THAT for regular mail. I just got something Express Mail International from China and it still was stuck at "origin post is preparing shipment" for 4 days. You should have it soon if that's what it says. The longest I've ever seen that was 9 business days.

No it doesn't say that but when I call the reps try to reassure me with saying, it's packaged, labeled, and waiting to be picked up by the carrier (I don't believe this). If my ipad wasn't engraved and a gift I would have cancelled bc Walmart up the road has a few in stock. Monday will be day 3 of their "2-4 business day" estimate...

minouge

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Finally received my ipad 2 :). It took roughly 5 days to get with the 2-3 business day delivery with expedited shipping. It has met every one of my expectations! Now back to playing with my new toy.

otacon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
otacon said:

No it doesn't say that but when I call the reps try to reassure me with saying, it's packaged, labeled, and waiting to be picked up by the carrier (I don't believe this). If my ipad wasn't engraved and a gift I would have cancelled bc Walmart up the road has a few in stock. Monday will be day 3 of their "2-4 business day" estimate...

I'd ask for any shipping fees be refunded if they miss the 2-4 business days. Seems like you're getting the run around.

cal1952

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just received notice that my iPad shipped. Ordered May 9; originally said it would ship on May 23 and be delivered on May 27. Today's email and subsequent check on FEDEX showed shipment yesterday with expected delivery on the 26th.

Dee Ashley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.houseofwags.com
Just got a notice saying mine will be here on Thursday the 26th by 4:30 pm. This is great news!!!! So I am relieved this is so much better than being pushed back to June 3rd, like the last information I had gotten. So we shall keep our fingers crossed that both will arrive in excellent condition and we can begin to play!!!!

Cano44

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got mine on March 11 after 3 hours in line at the Michigan store in Chicago, but ordered two more for my parents.

I ordered them on May 4 and got them on May 19, one of them shipped Fedex and the other UPS.

Also I went to the apple store this am for something else and found out the had all 3G models in stock so the distribution channel to stores is not so dry any more.

SuzyQ

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got mine today - it is beautiful!!

Black 64 GB Wifi Only

Ordered May 5th, Prepared for shipment on May 17th, shipped via FedEx May 18th, & arrived today around 12 pm.
Original Apple estimate was ship May 19th & arrive May 25th.

GAMESHARQ

iPF Novice
Reaction score
This sucks. I went to check the status of my order today and the delivery date got delayed by 3 days. It was originally supposed to arrive on Friday June 3. Now it says I have to wait until Monday June 6. There goes the weekend!

How come everyone else's orders are getting bumped up but mine got pushed back?

Dee Ashley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.houseofwags.com
Hang in there. Mine got pushed from delivery May 25th to June 5th back to May 26th.

According to Fed-Ex it has come and gone from Anchorage, Alaska today. I guesstimate Anchorage to Los Angeles tomorrow. Los Angeles to Redlands CA could be done on Wednesday, but it is projected for Thursday by 4:30 pm. I'll keep y'all posted.

GypsyCruiser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This sucks. I went to check the status of my order today and the delivery date got delayed by 3 days. It was originally supposed to arrive on Friday June 3. Now it says I have to wait until Monday June 6. There goes the weekend!

How come everyone else's orders are getting bumped up but mine got pushed back?
Same thing happened to me....but the same day they delayed it.....it was shipped. Hang in there. Mine should be here Thursday.....only one week late.

daroga

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, I found a 32gb black at Walmart today, so I picked that up and cancelled my Apple store order. Hope I made someone else's shipment get bumped up!

Most reactions

Latest posts