What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SharePoint and CRM integration

tbarbee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I recently purchase and iPad 2 with Wifi and AT&T 3g to be used in a pilot program with my organization. We are investing heavily in Microsoft SharePoint and CRM. So far, I am having difficulty effectively using the iPad with those products. For example, I have not yet found a way to open a document in SharePoint, edit it, and resave it to SharePoint using an iPad. I can open the document but it is opened as read only. When I go to edit it, I have to save it as a different document. This renders the versioning functionality in SharePoint useless. I have tried SharePlus and Documents To Go but have the same issues. I'm looking for anyone who has solved these problems to give me some guidance.

Thanks.

dsratin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I recently purchase and iPad 2 with Wifi and AT&T 3g to be used in a pilot program with my organization. We are investing heavily in Microsoft SharePoint and CRM. So far, I am having difficulty effectively using the iPad with those products. For example, I have not yet found a way to open a document in SharePoint, edit it, and resave it to SharePoint using an iPad. I can open the document but it is opened as read only. When I go to edit it, I have to save it as a different document. This renders the versioning functionality in SharePoint useless. I have tried SharePlus and Documents To Go but have the same issues. I'm looking for anyone who has solved these problems to give me some guidance.

Thanks.

Nobody??? I would like to know it too...
I do also use CRM and Share point on my job!

Most reactions

Latest posts