What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Accessing Sharepoint normally accessed through owa

Brother2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys,

The only way I can get in to my company's sharepoint site is through owa. Is there an app that will allow me to do this on the ipad?? I have tried to use the atomic browser to open owa premium, but it doesn't allow me to access the actual documents tab and thus browse the sharepoint site.

Ta

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just did a search for "sharepoint" on the App Store and got quite a few hits, hopefully if you try the same you'll find something that will work......

image-1326252003.jpg

The Archangel

OP
B

Brother2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

I don't have the sharepoint server details... I have the shortcut saved within the documents tab on owa, but I cannot access through any of the sharepoint only apps. Hence my question above.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Brother2 said:
Hi,

I don't have the sharepoint server details... I have the shortcut saved within the documents tab on owa, but I cannot access through any of the sharepoint only apps. Hence my question above.

It was just a suggestion as I only use sharepoint at work occasionally and have not considered using it on my iPad......but obviously there must be a way. Hopefully someone else has some ideas for you, good luck.

The Archangel

Most reactions

Latest posts