What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Settlers Game Not Downloading Help!

celinedion1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I'm trying to download the demo of settlers, but it's not downloading. The little blue bar that shows the download has been in the same spot for almost an hour and it hasnt moved. Is there anyway to cancel the download or to see if its even downloading?

thanks

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Are you trying to download by WiFi or 3G? Can you get access to the Internet using Safari? I was just wondering if your Internet connection has been interrupted.

Tim
Scotland

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I'm trying to download the demo of settlers, but it's not downloading. The little blue bar that shows the download has been in the same spot for almost an hour and it hasnt moved. Is there anyway to cancel the download or to see if its even downloading?

thanks

This happened to me once, just recently, and when I connected to iTunes, it fixed it and finished downloading ~ But the blue bar was half stuck for a long time!

OP
C

celinedion1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks everyone, and I have a wifi only ipad. The download finally finished downloading, took a little over an hour to finish.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks everyone, and I have a wifi only ipad. The download finally finished downloading, took a little over an hour to finish.

Great to hear - thanks for letting us know...enjoy your iPad...and please keep in touch and let us hear what you've been 'up to' with your iPad...

Tim
Scotland

Most reactions

Latest posts