What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Safari URL exceptions

jacppe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all, I have an Ipad and I need to add some URLs exceptions to the proxy configuration. This exceptions are local applications, How can I do it?
Thanks a lot.

bramosv

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry for the noise I introduce in this thread.
This is not a solution.
I am writing just to say that I have the same need and I do not see any place to indicate the URL exceptions.
I try to use my iPad at home and at work. We use a proxy at work and I have to switch from manual proxy to no proxy everytime I need to go to a corporate internal site or to an external link.
So I am looking forward to reading an answer with the solution

Rosellainoz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Working in a school, I too have the problem. I need to add proxy exemptions but there appears to be no field for this on the iPad. I would like Apple to address this issue. Is there a way to make that request?

Rosellainoz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good try but not what I am looking for. I will show the info to my IT department as I think it may come in handy.

My problem is that we have an internal server. I can go manual and search the Internet or I can turn the proxy off and only get the internal server. I would like to put in a proxy exception like they do on the Microsoft pc's.

Most reactions