What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumor: iPad 3 to be announced on March 7

dfweyer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The iPad 3 camera will have to be improved to 3.1 MP minimum since the double retina screen resolution will show 3.1MP quality images (2048x1536). I think the front-facing Facetime camera would need to be capable to show quality mirrored images. Apple would never put a camera on the iPad 3 that took reduced quality images on their fancy new display would they!

thedon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is what I call SILLY SEASON.
The time of year when its inevitable that a new apple device is about to come out and then all these web pages start to put out fake pictures and guessed at specs that never seem to come true. But the one spec point that always makes me cringe is when somebody puts out super high screen resolution.. (I caught myself before I typed out my next line).
OK, I do realize that the Iphone has a 640x960, but the guessed at 2048x1536 for the IPAD3 seems way over the limit of video devices for the size.

Well now that I think about it, all I want to say is that, all those pictures above this post, and all the ones that have been leaked before, for IPAD2, Iphone 4, and iphone 5, etc, they never, almost never are correct. So why go all crazy with this new information and pics.

Its all fake as far as Im concerned. Until Im at the office watching the tweets and later the video of the real event, Im not going to get excited.

OP
Milanno

Milanno

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is what I call SILLY SEASON.

Maybe you didnt get my point right. My thoughts was about device in first place & of course in OS support.
There is no problem/accessories/solutions with iPad that cant be solved/provided if you consult people via this forum, i hope you get my point now.

This forum is specifically dedicated to iPad - to one device.

thedon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Im talking about in general, on all websites. I did mention your pics, but they are no different than what you see on alot of websites now that is it nearing new announcement day. So this is what I call Silly Season. Had nothing to do with your post specifically. I didnt even read the full post, I just went to the last page. But when talking about Ipad 3 and all the pics and info starts coming out, its all speculation and its almost always false. I didnt want to make a new post.

Most reactions

Latest posts