What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumor: iPad 3 to be announced on March 7

exile

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Been reading this March 7 date in numerous articles all day... Hopefully it is true! Can't wait! :banghead:

A6 quadcore and 1gb ram... All what I need.

OP
Milanno

Milanno

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i just hope they make the bezel smaller and sharp makes good displays

If iPad 3 gets lighter than bezel could be little smaller in my opinion.
By latest informations, seems that LG is display supplier for iPad 3.

augustya

iPF Novice
Reaction score
By latest informations, seems that LG is display supplier for iPad 3.

Woah !! @Milanno where did you get this latest information ?? This is breaking news !! A Very Happy Birthday to you dude :D if thats any true !!

OP
Milanno

Milanno

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Woah !! @Milanno where did you get this latest information ?? This is breaking news !! A Very Happy Birthday to you dude :D if thats any true !!

Take a look:

According to ChinaTimes (via 9to5Mac), Apple ordered 65 million 264PPI 'Retina Displays' from Samsung and LG, that is 63% more high resolution screens than Apple required a year ago, when the iPad 2 was released.
Both suppliers have already started mass production. It is unclear at this point, if the third manufacturer rumored to be involved in iPad 3 panel production, namely Sharp (who did not come in for a mention from ChinaTimes), might also deliver an additional volume of Retina Displays to be sent to Apple's supply chain for iPad 3 assembly.

In my opinion, most probably Apple will put on iPad 3 displays from various suppliers to get as much as possible finished products ready to put in stores for sale.

augustya

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Take a look:

In my opinion, most probably Apple will put on iPad 3 displays from various suppliers to get as much as possible finished products ready to put in stores for sale.

Yes very Likely, But I hope the one that I buy does not have his Displays coming from Sharp and it is not IGZO :eek: but I would imagine if it is not IGZO for Samsung and LG it would be neither for Sharp aswell. Because the technology would be the same that they would have freezed on ! So it cannot be one requirement for one supplier and other requirement for another supplier

zipur

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Any possibility that the iPad 3 will have solar panels in the Bezzel?

"Post are better with pictures ".

zipur

iPF Novice
Reaction score
rrockwell777 said:
I don't think it'll be worth it if you have an ipad 2. I'll save my money.

I was thinking the same thing apple build up always let s ya down. Don't get me wrong, they will put in enough to make you want it but juuuust enough.so I expect 4lte, better processor a little bump on the camera and maybe new charger. Sad to say that I hooked and will prolly go for the updated iPad just for the LTE.

"Post are better with pictures ".

Most reactions

Latest posts