What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

restoring JB 4.3.3 to factory settings

Status
Not open for further replies.

asdf523

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a JB ipad2 running 4.3.3 I want to undo the jailbreak and set it back to factory defaults. From what I read this is not possible since when I connect to itunes I am asked if I want to upgrade to 5.1.1. I have read that it is not possible for apple to upgrade a JB 4.3.3 to a 5.1.1 since it will have problems recognizing or dealing with the JB. Comments on what to do? I dont care what version I restore to or whether that version can be JB in the future. Just want to get it back to factory settings. Thanks

PS If it makes a difference, my ipad2 is wifi + 3g even though I don't have a 3g account set up

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Please don't double post. It's against our rules and makes if very difficult for folks to help you properly. I have answered your other thread where you made exactly the same request.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts