What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ellamurillo23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone know the best way to remove the scuffs and scratches on the top and bottom of my iPad? Please help this IPad is my baby.
image.jpg
image.jpg

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I would be very careful in trying to remove what is basically a cosmetic problem using anything abrasive to "even out" any scratches as this could harm the screen whilst doing so.
I would suggest "kill two birds with one stone" and buy yourself Apple's own case. They not only work perfectly with your iPad but also fit so nicely that all the aluminium alloy edges, scratched or otherwise, are completely hidden. The leather one, though not cheap, is beautifully tactile and a joy to hold.

rasmith1959

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Or put it in an Otterbox Defender case. Sure it adds a substantial amount of bulk to the iPad, but you'll have the peace of mind knowing that your iPad is well protected.

[emoji41][emoji3]

Roy

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

Most reactions