What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Regret of buying a wifi model of ipad

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can you do any upgrades to a 2011 MBA? Mine is all solid state.

It's the only one of my Mac's that I've not tried, I don't have the appetite for it these days....I'll assume not from your post but my statement still stands, a Mac Pro is easily upgradable.

The Archangel

Elizellen

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Exactly what I have done, all my iPads are wifi only (saving me roughly £100 for each) and I have a mifi which is pocket sized and provides connectivity whenever and wherever I need it.
What model/make of mifi do you have, Gabriel?

Wolfpuppies3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Exactly. The only "replacing" you will be doing is to sell what you have to help finance a new model with the features you wish to have.

Mini_mi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Another vote for the Mifi. I''ve been using one with my iPad for little over a
Year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

johnbergsing

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Like already stated, you can try. The folks at the Apple store have quite a bit of leeway in what they are allowed to do to keep customers happy. That said, I believe the "rules" state you have 10 days to return it. I returned my wifi-only model a week to the day and upgraded to one with the LTE radio in it and had no problems whatsoever.

Also, if it is jailbroken, make sure you restore the device back to a new iPad before taking it in there.

Good luck!

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Like already stated, you can try. The folks at the Apple store have quite a bit of leeway in what they are allowed to do to keep customers happy. That said, I believe the "rules" state you have 10 days to return it. I returned my wifi-only model a week to the day and upgraded to one with the LTE radio in it and had no problems whatsoever.

Also, if it is jailbroken, make sure you restore the device back to a new iPad before taking it in there.

Good luck!

Apple states that you have 14 days to return an item for a full refund, 30 days for an iPhone. This applies to the online and retail stores. Here is Apple's official return policy.
http://www.apple.com/legal/sales_policies/retail_ca.html

Munky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple return policy is 14 days from date of purchase. No Apple retail store will make this kind of exception.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I think you have zero change of exchanging an iPad after 3 months. You're going to have to chaulk this one up to "live and learn". You can sell the iPad and use the money toward the next model.

Most reactions

Latest posts