What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recommend Me A Case?

xGary

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey I was wondering if you guys have any suggestions for a case.

Here is pretty much the perfect case for me Amazon.com: Targus Slim Case for the new iPad (3rd Generation), Wi-Fi/4G* Model 16GB, 32GB, 64GB THD006US (Black): Computers & Accessories
But unfortunately the reviews are bad and people are saying the magnetic on/off doesn't work.

Basically what I am looking for:

-It is mostly to prevent scratches (Front + back) when I put it in my bag. So I don't need anything heavy duty.
-The slimmer the better but a little protection would be nice too. (Apple Smart Cover is too thin)
-I want to be able to prop it up to different viewing angles. Minimal 2 (typing + viewing)
-I don't want any wrap around the bezel. Example, this is good 1.PNG this is not 2.PNG
-Ideally under $50 and ships to Canada. But I will worry about that myself.

Thanks

Attachments

• 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    93.9 KB · Views: 267

zipur

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Mareware C.E.O and Switchview YouTube them.

pishposh1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try the
[h=1]Kobe Cases iPad 2 / iPad 3 / the New iPad (Latest Generation) Leather Case with Stand[/h]Only $9.95 with free shipping if your a prime member.

They have a video you can watch too showing you how it works.

http://amzn.com/B0077364N0

Most reactions