What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recently used apps issue

BeezKneez

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm having an odd issue.....doesn't happen all the time, just once in a while, but it's quite odd.
Sometimes, when I double click the home button to view or close apps, safari will be there displaying a web page that hasn't been visited in days.....if I open safari from there, it goes back to my home page and not to the displayed thumbnail page. Hope that makes sense......
Anyone else ever heard of this????

Thanx!

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
That happens sometimes to me also. Don't let it bother you, it's not something serious. Guess its got to do something with the RAM storing that data.

Gtatler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Close all Safari tabs before exiting the app should sort it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Close all Safari tabs before exiting the app should sort it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What he means is that, suppose one day, you open iPadforums, the next day, you open some other website. If you go into the multitasking view, the Safari icon shows iPadforums open, even though you closed it. This is not dependent on whether you closed the app or not. It happens to me also sometimes.

Most reactions

Latest posts