What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question-question game

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there a colour you don't like?

I like all colors, but it depends on the use. For instance, sky blue is beautiful in the sky, but I wouldn't want a sky blue car.

New question: If you could produce the works of one artist, whom would you choose? (You'd have that artist's talent, but not his or her life, like you wouldn't have to cut off your ear if you picked Van Gogh.)

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Leonardo Da Vinci because I could invest all sorts of wonderful way beyond his future!
My question: If you could choose to win ( and had earned it ) which Nobel Prize would you choose? :) Squib

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Leonardo Da Vinci because I could invest all sorts of wonderful way beyond his future!
My question: If you could choose to win ( and had earned it ) which Nobel Prize would you choose? :) Squib

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Great artist choice. I like your thinking.

If I'd could pick among Nobels, I'd pick in this order: peace, literature, economics (even though it's a Nobel memorial prize, rather than one of the original Nobels).

New question: Would you choose to live forever if that were an option?

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Great artist choice. I like your thinking.

If I'd could pick among Nobels, I'd pick in this order: peace, literature, economics (even though it's a Nobel memorial prize, rather than one of the original Nobels).

New question: Would you choose to live forever if that were an option?

Only if I could end it at will.

The issue is, if the planet becomes a giant ball of cinders, I would not like to run naked through a burning planert forever. Although, floating in space after earth burns up might let me meet new and interesting planets and aliens. Of cource, I would also be an alien, so hopefully I could meet fellow travelers that also made a bad decision to live forever and are left floating in space. Just hope I meet a black hole along the way.

Actually, the world will end in a billion or so years because our sun has a finite life. So no, not unless I could end it. I would choose to live a few thousand years or so; think of how great I would be on the Hurdy-Gurdy (ask Mr. Google) and Banjo?

Question: If you could go back in time and "invent" something, what would you "invent?" I put 'invernt' in quotes because you would not be inventing something we all love, you would steal someone's idea before he or she thought of it, which is a paradox of sorts. I would invent the Corset or the player banjo.

zstairlessone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Only if I could end it at will.

The issue is, if the planet becomes a giant ball of cinders, I would not like to run naked through a burning planert forever. Although, floating in space after earth burns up might let me meet new and interesting planets and aliens. Of cource, I would also be an alien, so hopefully I could meet fellow travelers that also made a bad decision to live forever and are left floating in space. Just hope I meet a black hole along the way.

Actually, the world will end in a billion or so years because our sun has a finite life. So no, not unless I could end it. I would choose to live a few thousand years or so; think of how great I would be on the Hurdy-Gurdy (ask Mr. Google) and Banjo?

Question: If you could go back in time and "invent" something, what would you "invent?" I put 'invernt' in quotes because you would not be inventing something we all love, you would steal someone's idea before he or she thought of it, which is a paradox of sorts. I would invent the Corset or the player banjo.

I would go back to when I was 16 and invent a 1198 (or 1199). The 1198 because it would give me more time to enjoy its abilities.

If you could sit in a seat on a plane for 10 hours over the ocean, who would you pick to meet and talk to

dianne137

iPF Noob
Reaction score
25.....imagine my consternation when my darling daughter turned 25 this year!

what room do you start in when The whole house is screaming for a cleaning?

zstairlessone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Losing my best friend from childhood. It happened last year. I still try to call to talk, Especially when something comes up - like watching the video with the camera on the falcon. His father died when we were twelve and he used the survivor's benefits to get his pilot, instrument and stunt licenses while we were still in school. He lived to fly and did it the rest of his life. I just don't want to lose the feeling he is still here or my memories.

Desert, beach, mountains or lake, to spend the perfect easy day in?

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Losing my best friend from childhood. It happened last year. I still try to call to talk, Especially when something comes up - like watching the video with the camera on the falcon. His father died when we were twelve and he used the survivor's benefits to get his pilot, instrument and stunt licenses while we were still in school. He lived to fly and did it the rest of his life. I just don't want to lose the feeling he is still here or my memories.

Desert, beach, mountains or lake, to spend the perfect easy day in?

The sea, gathering shells and such.

If you were Apple, what market segment would you decide to take over next? I would do something with the Furby. Make it more friendly; all mine does is laugh and threaten me.

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I would find a way and create a 3-D intuitive interactive device. Something like that transformer toy they used to have. So the device could be taken apart or manipulated in 3-D! Then it would turn into something else that you ( the consumer ) would be able to use, still having a working device and hopefully you could create stuff that no one else has ever thought of, come up with your own games or something like that! Like Rubric's cube but really an Apple device.
My a question : when you think back on your life, and you had to tell the whole story, what would MOST people find the hardest thing to believe it really happened?

Last edited:

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My a question : when you think back on your life, and you had to tell the whole story, what would MOST people find the hardest thing to believe it really happened?

That I joined iPF.

Which activity do you enjoy most?

Last edited:

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been really lucky to find work that I love. There are tedious or frustrating parts, like with any job, but a lot of these moments, when things are firing on all cylinders and I'm working with amazing colleagues and I can't believe I get paid to do such fun work. That's when I experience this:

https://www.google.com/search?q=flow&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&client=safari#itp=open0

New question: Where's the most beautiful place you've ever been?

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've been really lucky to find work that I love. There are tedious or frustrating parts, like with any job, but a lot of these moments, when things are firing on all cylinders and I'm working with amazing colleagues and I can't believe I get paid to do such fun work. That's when I experience this:

https://www.google.com/search?q=flow&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&client=safari#itp=open0

New question: Where's the most beautiful place you've ever been?

Anywhere I go on the train. I think I must say, the train.

If you could go back in time and buy into Traff-o-Data, would you? By in means invest. Part two: would investing in TOD possibly change the direction the three kids above were going?

800px-Traf-O-Data.jpg

Most reactions

Latest posts