What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problems with mail

FrikLombard

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good Morning all.

I have a user that only uses his iPad to read and respond to his emails. (What a waste)He only have the standard apps on his iPad. I did setup his outlook email account on his iPad. It worked fine until he changed his active directory password. He did not change the password on his iPad. Because of that he got locked out from active directory. I changed his password to the new password on his iPad. he still got locked out from active directory. I deleted the account from his iPad and re-created his account on the iPad. He still get locked out from active directory when he reads his mail on his iPad. I have alos upgraded him to the latest OS, that did not help either.

What else can i try?

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Good Morning all.

I have a user that only uses his iPad to read and respond to his emails. (What a waste)He only have the standard apps on his iPad. I did setup his outlook email account on his iPad. It worked fine until he changed his active directory password. He did not change the password on his iPad. Because of that he got locked out from active directory. I changed his password to the new password on his iPad. he still got locked out from active directory. I deleted the account from his iPad and re-created his account on the iPad. He still get locked out from active directory when he reads his mail on his iPad. I have alos upgraded him to the latest OS, that did not help either.

What else can i try?

There must still be something on a pc, server, app, ... that uses the old password and causes the account to lock. You'll have to find out the "culprit" where these lockouts are originating from.
Look for other devices using this username and password, perhaps apps which may have both stored, browsers, ...

Most reactions

Latest posts