What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problems with ipad2 Home Screen

Katb67

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yesterday afternoon (Wednesday) I turned on the ipad and noticed that the Home Screen was completely moved around, new folders had been created etc, completely different. I received a new iphone4 on Monday and synced it etc, moved a few folders around and was wondering if this had anything to do with it. However, there are folders on the ipad that do not appear on my iphone? Any clues? I am new to this site so hopefully there is enough information. Thanks.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Kat-I don't own an iPhone, but do own a touch. Since I have my settings on for automatic downloads when I purchase apps--it appears on the other device. In other words, if i get a book on my touch-it will download automatically on my ipad. So yes, it is possible where your ipad 2 home screen can change in folder and app organization if you are doing things on your phone.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi Katb - welcome to the forum! :)

Just curious if anyone else has had access to your iPad? Otherwise not sure that I have an easy answer to your situation - hope others will 'chime in' to help - good luck! :confused:

Most reactions