What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Presentation with Ipad 2

s_charlton

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A prosperous new Year to everyone

Hi Ray Charlton here. It's been a long time since I was on this forum, I received some very very good advice at that time so I am now back hoping to receive your assistance once again. I am using an ipad2 28.5 gb IOS5, I would like to use my iPad to run presentations, I have Windows PowerPoint on my main PC on which I can produce very good and effective presentations but when I download them via Dropbox to my iPad they do not work as a presentation. The slides are there but the animations don't work and the slides are only available by clicking on each one individually. Can anyone help please?
Rt

Can

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What App are you using to display the presentation? Keynote should do what you need but there are many others, an App Store search for "PowerPoint" should provide many options including those with built in faux laser pointers.

The Archangel

OP
S

s_charlton

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you very much Admiral Adama and Gabriel, you have come up trumps once again.

I have downloaded Slide Shark and will be looking at others. My next step is to purchase a
Projector, I have been looking at a Phillips pocket projector, any advice on this subject will
be gratefully received.

Again thank you very much for your prompt replies, I am very grateful for your guidance.

Ray

Most reactions

Latest posts