What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

suggestions for ipad and presentations

cjl558

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am going on a trip overseas to give a presentation and I want to bring just my iPad (and keyboard) and not my laptop. The catch is that I know I will need to work on my presentation on the plane and at the hotel before I present. So my questions to experts out there are:

1) Can you truly edit rather than just view presentations in Keynote for iPad?

2) If so, how would I present the newly-worked-on presentation?

The easiest thing would be to present straight from ipad rather than use the conference computer, right? That's what I'd like, but I need a backup plan if the organizers won't let me do that (they usually like all presenters in a panel to bring their presentations on a flash drive and load them all onto one computer before the session begins).

iDisk? That depends on the conference computer having internet at the conference site--not always the case.

Any other ideas? The ideal would be some way to get a keynote from iPad onto a usb flash drive directly. Has anyone solved that challenge?

Most reactions