What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

question on presentation

ntrddragn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi folks, im new to forum and actually new to the ipad. my work is rolling out some ipad for work purposes. I do lots of presentation using powerpoint and excel. so far i read about converting to pdf, video, picture slide but all of those methods will lose the links and animation. PDF conversion will retain links but not animations.

My question is there a way/apps for me to do a robust presentation (without a consulting company)? the abilities to use animation, embedded links etc? Thanks in advance.

richard

AlexC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple Keynote

It's very good.
You can import ppt with animation... And keynote animations are far nicer.

Only drawback is that it won't save back TO ppt

Hi folks, im new to forum and actually new to the ipad. my work is rolling out some ipad for work purposes. I do lots of presentation using powerpoint and excel. so far i read about converting to pdf, video, picture slide but all of those methods will lose the links and animation. PDF conversion will retain links but not animations.

My question is there a way/apps for me to do a robust presentation (without a consulting company)? the abilities to use animation, embedded links etc? Thanks in advance.

richard

biobunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You had your question answered. So, anyway welcome to the iPad forums!!!

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's very good.
You can import ppt with animation... And keynote animations are far nicer.

Only drawback is that it won't save back TO ppt

richard

Not sure here - are there different versions of Keynote?

My, fairly recent, version of Keynote saves to .ppt format and can read .ppt and .pptx format.

Tim
Scotland

OP
N

ntrddragn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the help. I'll look into into these apps along with good reader. :)

Most reactions

Latest posts