What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post your Pet

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
He loves jumping onto our shoulders so he can look down at the other two cats and hiss at them. Trixie and Samson are not amused. Archie loves cuddles, kisses and lying all over us. He's lovely and soft.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
He loves jumping onto our shoulders so he can look down at the other two cats and hiss at them. Trixie and Samson are not amused. Archie loves cuddles, kisses and lying all over us. He's lovely and soft.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

Is he named after me.....the Arch(ie)angel?

The Archangel

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You'd like that wouldn't you! No, I can't stroke your ego I'm afraid. He was already called that but if you prefer that version, I will let you. Gab, he reminds me of my Siamese! He drapes himself over our shoulders, curls himself all over our arms or any body part he can find to drape himself on. He's affectionate, loves people, catches flies, playful... I'm in love again! How is Pixie?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Morning after Halloween....Roscoe with my nephews....

I believe if roscoe could shoot lasers from his eyes....I would be vaporized....lol...

Attachments

• IMG_0252.JPG
    IMG_0252.JPG
    66 KB · Views: 123

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
You'd like that wouldn't you! No, I can't stroke your ego I'm afraid. He was already called that but if you prefer that version, I will let you. Gab, he reminds me of my Siamese! He drapes himself over our shoulders, curls himself all over our arms or any body part he can find to drape himself on. He's affectionate, loves people, catches flies, playful... I'm in love again! How is Pixie?

Good karma said:
Yes, how is Pixie Gab, i been meaning to ask you for a few days now

RIP Steve Jobs 

Pixie is off her food at present but that aside, not too bad.....she'll always eat treats, curry and spaghetti bolognese though!!!

The Archangel

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hee Hee. She's okay then! It's if she goes off curry that you've got to worry!

Good karma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Pixie have great taste, she ignores bland food and prefers tasty ones, sounds like one smart cat

RIP Steve Jobs 

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Gab told me to come here so I do as I'm told - not.
Here is my new baby munchkin, Archie. He is cute, bold, fearless, and 5 months old.

Sent from my fantastically wonderful witiPhone using iPF

Attachments

• image-1533909308.png
    image-1533909308.png
    629.3 KB · Views: 124

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hee Hee. We both listened to Gab. Don't tell him for gods sake Leelai. He'll get a big head, you know what he's like. Shooo! He's watching F1 racing right now!
Gorgeous puppy by the way and your cat Leelai is gorgeous. Do you have to groom every day?
Sent from my one and only original iPad using iPF

thewitt

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Chula....

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1321108766.870380.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1321108766.870380.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 117

Most reactions

Latest posts