What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post your favorite YouTube videos.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Here's something that we never experience in my country, so I was surprised when I found this video. A few months ago, TD turned ATM machines into Automatic Thanking Machines, which means they set up machines that looked like other ATM machines. The video shows some of the customers and their reactions to the gifts they received.

GDsunshine

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Here's something that we never experience in my country, so I was surprised when I found this video. A few months ago, TD turned ATM machines into Automatic Thanking Machines, which means they set up machines that looked like other ATM machines. The video shows some of the customers and their reactions to the gifts they received.

Hope we do have it here also [emoji22]very touching[emoji4]

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score

A live webcam of a hummingbird feeder in the Davis Mountains of Texas. In the first ten minutes, I identified eight species, which is quite remarkable. Last month, I was banding hummingbirds at this home.

JohnnyApple

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I also really like this video, and great soundtrack... very well done:

Most reactions

Latest posts