What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please help Leslie

Leslie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I joined to ask a few questions. I hope to not annoy anyone too much. The second page of my icons is frozen. Nothing happens when I tap on any of them. They used to work. Th en one day they rearranged themselves and now do nothing. They are icons for things liken craigslist, NASCAR, netflix etc. Help? Thanks

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi there-have any of you done the immediate fixes to see if it worked. Such as closing the app down and if that didn't work, to restart your iPad? See the instructions below.

Have you tried to do the following?

Do the first 2 steps first. Save step 3 as a last resort.

1. Force the app to close?
2. Try to restart your iPad?
3. Try to do a soft reset?

You can try this in order, if an app becomes funky.

Force the app to quit by pushing the home button twice to bring up your multi-task bar. This will show all the apps that you have visited. By long pressing the app in question, it will begin to jiggle-press the red circle with the negative sign on the app. It will only quit the app and not delete. Than try to re-open the app and test out.

If that doesn't work, restart the iPad by pressing the power switch down to power off.

Third is to do a soft reset by holding the power switch and home button together until you see the apple logo. Hope that helps!

Most reactions

Latest posts